- My boss (male) now moved to another department. He is the business unit head of that group. He needed one more officer to come with him to his new department. It’s supposed to be me because I kind of told him I would support his ‘transfer.’ But then I took it back and told him why I should stay. He just transferred to the head office last week. He’s bringing the other officer as well. THUS. My department will be ‘dissolved’ in a few days. I will be transferred to an existing group, under a new boss. I hope that goes well. The good thing is, I was motivated to work again as I am looking forward to this new arrangement.
- I realized I need to be more focused, to show more interest and initiative. Maybe because it’s him? I’m hoping all will change now that he’s away.
- Extra work: for the first time, I feel that my extra-but-happy work is now taking its toll on me. I keep on delivering my scripts at the most inconvenient time (say early morning of the event). Because of my day job (which is now longer than my previous day job work hours), I always end up doing the event script the night before the event. And it’s driving me crazy! I think I need to back off a little when it comes to extra scripting. I keep on getting awful at delivering on time. I need to stop doing this to myself.
- I realized I can focus if I want to. If I put my mind into it. I can be ‘more’. But oftentimes, I choose not to.
- Maybe I should look for a job where I can edit my personal photos and videos on the side while in the office.
- I haven’t seen them in like two months. I’ve been really busy with a lot of things. Especially on the side work. I went home two weeks ago (after a very long time) and it feels really good to be back home.
- It was my mom’s birthday that week and we gave her a lot of stuff AKA “Kabuhayan Package” : bouquet of flowers, a pair of Fitflops, JK Rowling’s new book. And my brother pointed out this sign on their door, saying that this was also part of our ‘gift pack’:
- That weekend I also ate a lot. A LOT. I think I gained weight. A LOT.
HEALTH AND DIET
- I downloaded this app that helps me keep track of my daily food intake. I also customized my ‘food plan’ and lessen my carbs (in all hopes to shed a few pounds).
- I need to run again. I HAVE TO.
- I’m thinking of enrolling in a gym near the office. I tried enrolling once but that didn’t work (it’s near our condo before, and whenever I go home early to go to the gym, I get so lazy, so I just end up watching series). SO MAYBE, just maybe, when it’s nearer my work place, I won’t have to find excuses to skip gym.
- driventolive’s travelling ALONE. I’m so inggit. When I do get the chance, I will call it my ‘Eat Pray Love’ moment. Or my take of Jess’ (New Girl) ‘going off the grid’
- Need to keep my social life HEALTHY. Need to keep this weekly meet up with friends. It’s a MUST.
THINGS TO DO THIS WEEK:
- Do normal work
- Burn DVDs and free up space in laptop
- UPDATE PLANNER/JOURNAL
- Edit photos and upload
- Edit videos
- Research for Bangkok trip
- Research and plan Baguio trip
- Update blog!!!!
Work eats up your personal time. So let’s all boycott work!
I made a short video of our first 20minutes of 2012.
Our neighbors are competing for who has the noisiest house (house 1: OMG, Rihanna songs, Party Rock Anthem; house #2: Christmas remix of waka-waka, it’s a beautiful life, jingle bells, etc).
So aside from the usual fireworks, you can see (not really) my siblings and I had fun with the music and got carried away with the Party Rock Anthem. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to see them dance clearly but you can somehow see their outlines in the dark. Hehe.
We ended up doing a demonstration of the weirdest, funniest and coolest dance moves we’ve seen during our gimiks and trips to Boracay and Korea and whatever video we saw on YouTube this year.
Mommy: (hands Daddy her gift) O, Merry Christmas!
Daddy: (surprised) Naku, wala akong regalo sayo! (I don’t have a gift for you!)
Mommy: (i think she said something like “It’s okay”)
Daddy: Kiss na lang. (kisses mommy on the cheeks)
So cute. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!
from across the street.
Singapore Day 3
Day 3 - shopping! Photo by jolrac.
Singapore Day 2 (2011)
Singapore 2011 Day 2
Singapore Day 2.
Family picture with the Merlion at the back (had to blur it because camera’s a bit dirty with an eyesore thin at the lower right corner)
Singapore day 1. 2011
Singapore collage 2011